Marketing and Summercamps Internship (2 months to 1 year)
Founded in 2008, La Côte International School is a co-educational, English language based, day school that welcomes nearly 500 students between 2 and 18 years old. Nestled between the vineyards and fruit orchards of Aubonne, Switzerland, La Côte International School (“LCIS”) is within easy commuting distance from Geneva and Lausanne.
In this fast-paced, dynamic and international environment, we are looking for a motivated intern to join our marketing team to help with the organisation of our summer camps and as well as the needs of our marketing department. If you have the following profile:
- Interest and experience posting on Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Proficient writing skills with a love for creating editorial content
- Previous project/ event management experience
- Strong English and French writing skills, attention to detail
- Any photography skills and/ or experience would be welcome
- An interest or passion in education
- Creative thinker, can-do attitude, not scared to take on a project and run with it
- Adobe Suite skills are welcome
The duration of the internship is flexible but a minimum of 2 months is requested. Start date is also flexible but we are looking at a May/June start.
We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail.
Il faut être membre pour postuler en ligne ou obtenir les informations de contact de l'employeur.
Créer un nouveau compte