Summercamp night tutor (female)
Collège Champittet, school of reference in the Lake Geneva region since 1903, offers excellent education to generations of Swiss and foreign students. Its unique spirit revolves around academic performance, multilingualism and values such as respect and trust.
The Collège is part of the North Anglia Education family, the world leader in quality schools. In this dynamic environment, both local and international, we invite you to join our team at our Pully campus.
Summer camp night tutor
13.07 - 09.08.2020 (2 camp sessions of 2 weeks each)
Our summer camp welcomes children aged from 11 to 18 from all around the world. As a night tutor, you will be accommodated on site. The working hours are from 08:00pm to 09:00am. You would be responsible for ensuring discipline on your floor, making sure that the campers are respecting their bedtime hour, being available in case of a problem during the night, and getting the campers to breakfast on time.
Each session starts with an arrival welcome day and ends with a departure good-bye day. The tutor will be required to help out on those specific days. Week & week-end duty rotation.
Your profile :
· Fluent in English. The knowledge of another language is an asset ;
· Previous experience in the supervision and entertainment of teenagers;
· Responsible, autonomous and flexible;
· Team player;
· Experience in a multicultural environment;
· Minimum age of 20 years old;
· Swiss or EU passport holder;
· Clean criminal records;
· Minimum availability: 1 camp session – please specify in cover letter.
What we offer :
· Unique experience in an international summer camp;
· Opportunity to gain new skills and gain valuable experience;
· Full-board: food, accommodation, internet and laundry service.
Interested? Please apply online and include your CV and motivation letter.
Il faut être membre pour postuler en ligne ou obtenir les informations de contact de l'employeur.
Créer un nouveau compte